Understanding your rights and responsibilities as a Forkwell user
Protect your personal information by never providing social security, credit card or bank account numbers to prospective employers.
These terms constitute a binding agreement between you and Forkwell operating the website for the country in which you live or in which business is headquartered ("Forkwell"), and are deemed accepted by you each time that you use or access any Forkwell Site or Forkwell Services. If you do not accept the terms stated here, do not use Forkwell and the Forkwell Services.
Forkwell may revise these terms at any time by posting an updated version to this URL. you should visit this URL periodically to review the most current terms because they are binding on you.
Users who violate these terms may have their access and use of Forkwell suspended or terminated, at Forkwell’s discretion.
You must be 13 years of age or older to visit or use Forkwell in any manner, and, if under the age of 18 or the age of majority as that is defined in your jurisdiction, must use any Forkwell under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult.
You may not use the Forkwell Content (as defined below) or user's profiles to determine a consumer's eligibility for: (a) credit or insurance for personal, family, or household purposes; (b) employment; or (c) a government license or benefit.
1. Use of Forkwell Content.
Forkwell authorizes you, subject to these terms, to access and use Forkwell and the Forkwell Content and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from Forkwell solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of Forkwell, such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other Forkwell content (collectively, "Forkwell Content"), are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. All Forkwell Content is the property of Forkwell or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on Forkwell is the exclusive property of Forkwell and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the Forkwell Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. you must preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Forkwell Content on any authorized copy you make of the Forkwell Content.
Any code that Forkwell creates to generate or display any Forkwell Content or the pages making up any Forkwell is also protected by Forkwell's copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
You agree not to sell or modify the Forkwell Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Forkwell Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of Forkwell, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits Forkwell or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Forkwell's or its licensor’s property, or that otherwise infringes Forkwell's or its licensor’s intellectual property rights. you further agree to in no other way misuse Forkwell Content. The use of the Forkwell Content on any other application, website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that Forkwell creates to generate or display any Forkwell Content or the pages making up any Application or Service is also protected by Forkwell's copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
2. Use of the Forkwell Services.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and passwords, as applicable. you may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be responsible for all uses of your Forkwell registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. you agree to immediately notify Forkwell of any unauthorized use of your account, profile, or passwords.
All Forkwell Users agree to not:
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any Forkwell's infrastructure;
- use any device to navigate or search any Forkwell other than the tools available on the Site, generally available third party web browsers, or other tools approved by Forkwell;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of any Forkwell including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- forge any header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting;
- reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any Forkwell;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Forkwell content or information available from any Forkwell, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these terms;
- frame or link to any Forkwell content or information available from any Forkwell, unless permitted by these terms;
- post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media;
- post any resume or profile or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
- set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time;
- share with a third party any login credentials to any Forkwell;
- access data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access;
- post or submit to any Forkwell any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
- send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited texts, tweets or faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by you;
- attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Forkwell, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing";
- promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such by as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files; or
- use Forkwell for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Forkwell’s discretion.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Forkwell will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
3. Additional terms Applicable to Employers.
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Forkwells. Forkwell is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any Forkwell and Forkwell shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any Forkwell. You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your employer account or your employer account is terminated, all your account information from Forkwell, including resumes, network contacts will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Forkwell's databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Forkwell’s web servers.
In order to protect our Forkwell Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Forkwell reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which an employer may send to Users to a number which Forkwell deems appropriate in its sole discretion. you shall use the Forkwell Networking and Profiles in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
A job posting may not contain:
- any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Forkwell;
- misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Forkwell’s reasonable discretion;
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by Forkwell;
- the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- more than one job or job description;
- more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use your Forkwell job posting or profiles to:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
- post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
- promote or advertise career fairs, job fairs, hiring events, conferences, seminars or open houses or any other event or meeting;
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Forkwell or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Forkwell;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires an up front or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- post jobs on any Forkwell for modeling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- endorse a political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- promote a religion;
- post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government; and
- except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin, (ii) political beliefs, (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs, (iv) membership of a trade union, (v) physical or mental health (including pregnancy status), (vi) sexual life, (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings, or (vii) age.
Forkwell reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from any Forkwell, which in the reasonable exercise of Forkwell's discretion, does not comply with the above terms, or if any content is posted that Forkwell believes is not in the best interest of Forkwell.
If at any time during your use of the Forkwell, you made a misrepresentation of fact to Forkwell or otherwise misled Forkwell in regards to the nature of your business activities, Forkwell will have grounds to terminate your use of the Forkwell Services.