Senior Software Developer
Job ID: #
The ideal candidate will have full-stack experience in frontend and backend technologies and is able
to guide other team members to build solutions that will meet business needs. You will work with a
team of 4 - 5 people in SaaS product development, enterprise solutions, custom software
development and data analytics projects. We are looking for individuals who can independently lead
and run a software development project, at the same time working with partners and other
stakeholders in executing the technical requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work with other team members to lead, plan and execute software development
projects from a technical perspective.
• Provide input to solution architect to convert business requirements to technical
• Mentor and guide all team members in software development best practices.
• Implement the highest level of coding standards to deliver quality work.
• Implement and enforce TDD/BDD practices in the team.
• Run daily stand-ups and weekly sprint reviews with the team.
• Assist Chief Technology Officer to attend client or stakeholder meetings when it
comes to requirements gathering or project updates.
• Provide project updates to stakeholders on a weekly basis. Frequently touch-base
with project stakeholders and escalate any foreseeable issues to management to
prevent project roadblocks.
• Configure and perform DevOps to DEV, QAS and PRD environments on-premise or
on cloud platforms.
• Act as a gate keeper of code repository, ensuring all committed code are reviewed,
and adhere to industry’s development best practices and standards.
• Get the hands dirty and perform actual development work to support other team
The Place, Damansara Perdana
6 Feb 2024
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information
Technology or related fields.
• Experience as a Senior or Lead Full-Stack Developer for at least 5 years.
• Experience in leading a development team for at least 1 year is a plus.
• Have experience developing a complete application from scratch, deploy it to
production environment and maintaining the application post go-live.
• Compulsory experience in LEMP stack, and well-versed in each component.
• Minimum 3 years experience in PHP Laravel is required.
• Well versed with design patterns, object-oriented concepts, and SOLID principles.
• Experience in Next.js/React is a plus.
• Understands DevOps and deployment best practices and can execute them. Familiar
with Docker and Kubernetes.
• Familiar with TDD/BDD concepts and participated in a TDD/BDD based project.
• Excellent understanding of how SQL databases work on a low level, and can design
optimized code & databases to handle huge amount of data (> 1b entries)
• Experience in AWS or GCP is required. Especially in Kubernetes, databases, memory
stores, microservices and serverless architecture.
• Able to think positively and critically, using logical and analytical steps to problem
• Have great attention to detail.
• Comfortable talking to clients or stakeholders to understand business requirements.